Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family photos...

We went up to Idaho a couple weekends ago to visit my sister and she took some great family photos of us. Just wanted to share a few...

8 comments:

Melonius said...

those are great photos!

Fiddlefish said...

Way cute photos. Alex's nephew looks really happy with you and your family. I think you both are amazing for opening your hearts and home to him.

Malmbergs said...

These turned out great! So glad Kristin was able to do these for you. It will be fun to see you all soon and be able to give those cute kids lots of hugs and kisses ♥♥♥

blkris said...

So glad you like them! Thanks for letting me take them! I figure if I am not going to school for it right now, I might as well take as many pics as I can and get some practice. So thanks for the practice! Love ya!

cas said...

Great Photos:)

Ashley Schill said...

Beautiful family!! Your sister did a great job! I hope we get to see you at Dinkey Creek!

Harrington said...

Leah, what great pictures. The pic of you and Alex is so good of both of you. Very fun to get updated family photos and good ones at that. Hope your doing good.

Linds said...

Great photos!