Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So much to post....

So I am WAY behind on my posts. Just a summary of what has happened the past couple months (and then I will post in detail later)...

*David lost his first tooth! He was so brave and even pulled it out himself one night after brushing his teeth. He now has another loose tooth and can't wait till that one comes out also.

*We found out we are expecting another little girl. So, I guess the trend is boy, girl, boy, girl... The kids couldn't be more excited - especially Kaitlyn because she will now have a sister! (Which, by the way, SISTER is the name she insisted on calling the baby.)

*We went on a cruise the beginning of February with Alex's brother and his family as well as some of our friends. Besides people being sick with a stomach bug (just like the last family cruise we went on...go figure!), it was a nice trip. It, of course, went by WAY too fast.

*The kids were making pictures with glitter glue and stickers. David turned to me and said, "Look at my picture. It's being all gorgeous!"

*I am half way done with this semester of school! I have to admit though, that this semester has not been that bad at all. Luckily...

*Nathaniel is finally going to Nursery without screaming the whole time. As long as Alex is the one who drops him off, he is usually ok. If it's me, well, good luck!

*Nathaniel is still very much of a Daddy's boy. He will cry for Alex if I try to put him to bed or if he gets hurt. A while ago, I was putting Nathaniel to bed when Alex was gone and he just kept screaming for Daddy. I said, "But don't you love Mommy too?" His reply every time was, "NO!" So, I'd ask if he loved Daddy and of course the reply was, "YES!"

*David turned 6 the end of February. He is so proud that he is now so much older! For his birthday, he wanted a banana cake with green frosting and blue sprinkles. So, that's what I made. And guess what? He decided he didn't like it... Oh well! :)

*Since David just had a birthday, Kaitlyn keeps talking about how she is going to be 4 and getting to be just like David.

*Any time Kaitlyn wants to talk to me, she'll say, "Mom. I need to tell you a question..." Even though I keep correcting her, she still says it over and over. I think it's pretty cute.

*The kids all love to feel the baby move now and are constantly trying to touch my belly. They all comment on how much bigger my stomach is getting and David told me the other day that I am getting fat! Oh, and then he always asks when the summer is because he says that's when my stomach is gonna "ka-splode" and the baby will come out. Gotta love kids...

2 comments:

blkris said...

Ahh we missed David's birthday! So sorry. Happy late birthday! Hope you are feeling well!

Ashley Schill said...

Hey Leah and Alex! Congrats on expecting baby number 4! That is so exciting to have another girl, and perfect for Kaitlyn to get a sister!! We are planning to be in Utah around the 4th of July so hopefully we can see you then and maybe meet "sister" if she has arrived by then! ;)