Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our baby girl

I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. We found out back in February that we are having another little girl. The kids all said they thought that's what it would be and they were correct. We are still debating on names, but I think we've at least got Kaitlyn away from naming the baby "Sister". :)
And here is me at 27 weeks (6 1/2 months)... (photos courtesy of David) I feel huge and like I am so much bigger than I was with the other 3, but people still tell me that I look tiny. It is what it is, I guess!

3 comments:

blkris said...

Yes, you ARE tiny. That would be me at about 4 months. Can't wait to see her soon and hopefully take some cute pics of her too!

tiki_lady said...

congrats! you look great!

Pete and Shanna Nielsen said...

Yea! Miss you guys!