
I can't believe Isabella is almost 10 months old now. Where has my little baby gone? She is so big now, eating everything and getting into everything! She weighs about 19 pounds now and is 28 inches long.

April 3rd Isabella FINALLY decided to crawl. She had been slightly trying for several weeks, but not working really hard at getting up. So, one night while I was at school, Alex made her stay on the floor in the living room for about an hour just trying over and over again. By the time I got home, she was crawling. Since then, she has just taken off and goes everywhere. Now she is pulling herself up on everything too and thinking she can stand by herself. Sunday night she decided to try to crawl up the stairs even!!! I'm sure it won't be long before she is walking!

She is super happy (as long as you don't try to give her to anyone but mom or dad) and LOVES her brothers and sister. She has one tooth with another one that has been trying so hard to come in. She can say "dada", "bye bye" as she waves, "hi", "day-do" for thank you, and other babble sounds.

She is such a sweet baby girl...
1 comment:
Oh...I don't like missing out on seeing her grow and change. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment