Monday, April 1, 2013

Campout!

Spring/summer time always gets the kids excited for campouts.  Alex bought a neat little trailer/tent thing for our side-by-side and set it up Friday night.  The kids were so exited about it that they decided they needed to sleep in it that night....which meant I also got to sleep out because they were too scared to stay out by themselves. 
 
Nathaniel and Isabella had nasty coughs, so they got to stay inside with Alex.  Because Nathaniel didn't get to camp outside, he and Alex built a cool fort inside and he got to sleep with Alex that night.  I spent the night trying to stay warm, get comfortable, and keep the kids in place, so I didn't get too much sleep.  But then neither did Alex, who had Nathaniel in bed with him coughing and snoring and rolling over him all night, and Isabella coughing and freaking out in the next room. 

 It was a fun time for the kids, but I think we're gonna wait a little while before we camp out again so we can get ourselves ready for another sleepless night!  :) 

No comments: