Monday, August 11, 2008
Pebbles and messes
Well, Kaitlyn finally has enough hair for me to put it in a cute little Pebbles-like pony tail on the top of her head! I was surprised she actually kept it in pretty much all day too.


When we got home from church, Alex decided to give Kaitlyn an Oreo to keep her busy while we got dinner ready. This is what we ended up with... a HUGE mess of a baby!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Well, it doesn't look like the cookie made it to the hair, but it looks like she enjoyed that oreo!
that little ponytail is so cute! I love it! Now you can go buy lots of cute bows and stuff. I wish Andi would keep her ponytails in... ugh.
Well she really does look like David. So cute! I bet all your kids look identical. Kind of like your family... everyone looks exactly the same. Strong genes i guess. :)
Post a Comment