Sunday, August 31, 2008

6 years....

Well, today marks our 6 year anniversary. I can't believe it! Time sure does fly by, doesn't it? It seems like just yesterday that I met Alex at his b-day party. I had moved into a new complex for the summer and one of Alex's friends helped me and my roommate move in. Later that night, he brought us over to his friend's (Alex) b-day party, where we met. Alex came over the next day and hung out at my place, we went out the next night, and then then next, and the next....and well, 4 months later we were married! Since that time, Alex has been through 3 years of law school, passed 2 BAR exams, we've bought 2 homes, moved and lived in 4 different states, had 2 kids, and made lots of memories!!! The song list today is for you, Alex. I put together some songs from our past that brought back memories of our times together.... I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Lisa M. Jolley said...

I can't beleive it's been that long! It seems like only yesterday we were there! Congratulations!

Bobvila said...

Amazing! I had forgotten how stinkin' FAST it was! Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Bobvila said...

Oh, like your new background, too!