Well, I officially started school again today. It went well and I think I should enjoy the classes I am taking. It's just always so stressful trying to figure out your schedule (even more so now that I have to worry about working around kids). But it definitely does feel good to get out and use my brain again. Being stuck at home all day with a couple kids, you start to feel useless and out of touch with reality. I guess you could say this is my reality check. So anyways, hopefully the semester will go well and not stress me out too much!
On another note, David was supposed to start his little preschool today, but he woke up with a 101 degree fever. So obviously, he didn't get to go. Because of David's illness, Alex got to come home early to watch the kiddos since I had to go to my first day of classes and didn't want to leave a sick kid with someone else to watch and risk getting them sick. So, what fun, huh? It sure takes some juggling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I seriously can't believe you are going back to school! Go Leah! I still haven't finished...Ugh. It's one of those things that is constantly in the back of my mind. Nagging and tugging at me... I was so retarded and took off way too much while I was at BYU. Man, but for real... going with two kids and doing the commute and all - Major Props girl! Good luck!
after juggling kids while on bed rest I don't know how you do it!
My goodness. Do you think you could add one more thing in there?! Good luck with everything. You are a better woman that I!
Going back to school! 2 children with a 3rd on the way! I'm very impressed with the fullness of your life. I hope this semester is a great one.
BTW, I miss you!
Post a Comment