Friday, September 26, 2008

Pigtails

Well, I finally got two little pigtails in Kaitlyn's hair. Now granted, she still has little hair on the sides of her head, but it's getting long on top. It is so fun to dress her up and do her hair. She loves to put necklaces on too. It's so cute. Anyways, you can even see her 2 little teeth she's got now! Pretty fun....


4 comments:

Leiah said...

Very cute pigtails! Now you just need some bows! Congrats on the baby news...be prepared for #3 to suck every last spare moment you had....or at least it will seem! :) In a good way though! Oh and by the way you island is beautiful! I love it!

Malmbergs said...

She looks so cute! She is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys in Novemberg.

Malmbergs said...

Ooops-- No "g" in November

Brigitte said...

How cute! She looks so much like you Leah!

So how are you feeling? Any morning sickness? I gotta say that the little floating baby in the right hand corner is kinda freaky. I totally would have one on my blog if I was prego, but they still kinda freak me out. Right now it looks like you are having a very well endowed little boy. (Is that crude? Sorry but it does!)