Wednesday, September 24, 2008

# 3...

I am officially announcing that baby number 3 is on it's way! We should be expecting the new addition to our family April 25th, 2009. We are excited to have another little one around here and look forward to all the adventures that come with having 3 kids versus 2. Kaitlyn and the new baby will be almost 18 months apart, so it should be fun managing things.

Having found out that I was pregnant again also influenced why I decided to go back to school THIS semester as opposed to NEXT semester, seeing as how I will be having the baby then. So, the next few months will continue to be busy with everything, then hopefully I can relax a little bit next year and get ready for the new baby.

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

NO WAY!!!! hahaha... everyone I know is pregnant! I feel so left out! Guess I need to hop on the baby train. I mean, that's a good enough reason right?! J/K. But congrats! I'm so excited for you! What do you guys want to have? Now that you've got a boy and a girl I guess it doesn't matter much...

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Laura said...

This comment is for you too Bree...I'm planning a trip up to the Motherland you to call your home...lol...it will be within the next couple of months. I'm checking out (contain your disbelief) the History department at U of U for my masters/doctorate. Now you may gasp in shock! It will be the first time I've stepped foot in Utah since I drove out almost 4 years ago...CRAZY!
Girls...I was going through our college years together and stumbled upon that infamous first night together: Denny's. We WILL be repeating that when I'm there so your hubbys will have to take baby duty one night.

Laura said...

And more thing...CONGRATS!!!!!! I live vicarious through you..LOL.

Malmbergs said...

Yea! I was waiting for you to post this. It was fun knowing for awhile and keeping the secret. Hope you are feeling good and managing everything. I'm looking forward to coming out in April to do the "new baby Grandma" thing.

cas said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys.Talk to you soon. Cas

Summer said...

Congrats! that is so exciting! I'm very happy for you! Hope you have a good pregnancy!