SO...
Do I do the dishes that have been sitting in my sink for the past 2 days...
OR...
Do I work on my assignment for school that's due tonight or the one that's due tomorrow...
OR...
Do I try to freezer seal the 35 pounds of chicken I just bought today...
OR...
Do I start getting dinner ready?
BETTER YET....
Maybe I'll take a break from the day, sit here for a little while, and waste time blogging.
SOUNDS GOOD, RIGHT?
Do I do the dishes that have been sitting in my sink for the past 2 days...
OR...
Do I work on my assignment for school that's due tonight or the one that's due tomorrow...
OR...
Do I try to freezer seal the 35 pounds of chicken I just bought today...
OR...
Do I start getting dinner ready?
BETTER YET....
Maybe I'll take a break from the day, sit here for a little while, and waste time blogging.
SOUNDS GOOD, RIGHT?








3 comments:
hahaha. you made the right decision Leah. :D That is exactly the thought process I have a million times a day. In fact as I write this I STILL haven't showered. haha. Guess it's time to get going. Later.
hey you! I'm glad you're blogging!! Your kids are gorgeous and you guys look like you're doing great!! Good to see you on here.
Alex, I like your wife. That's the option I would go with too.
Post a Comment