Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween fun!

Well, this year for Halloween David chose what he wanted everyone in the family to be. He talked about it for months beforehand and was so insistent that we be exactly what he chose. Which means...I got to be Po from the Teletubbies! So fun! :) This isn't the best photo, but at least you can see us all in our red Halloween outfits. Me as Po, Kaitlyn was a ladybug princess, and David was Elmo. David had a blast going to the ward trunk-or-treat, having a Halloween party with his little preschool group, and then going out trick-or-treating on Halloween night. Let me tell you though, just going up and down the street was plenty of walking with 2 little ones. Anyways, we had a fun October.

2 comments:

blkris said...

Fun outfits! I don't think Preston would have kept on a whole Elmo costume. it was enough to get what we had over his head! Hope you are feeling well and taking your Omegas and B Vitamins!!! :)

Brigitte said...

hehehe.... I LOVE it Leah... you are such a good mom to play along and get dressed up!

But where's Handy Mandy?