I can't believe my baby girl is one year old today! Boy, does time sure fly by! Before I know it, she'll be wearing makeup and wanting to go out with boys. I hope that day doesn't come too soon, because I don't know if I'll ever be ready for that.Kaitlyn has been such a joy to have in our lives and has brought so much love into our home. I know David enjoys having someone to play with and to watch out for. Any time we leave Kaitlyn, as soon as we are done with whatever it is we are doing (usually going to a BYU football game) David immediately asks to go pick up Kaitlyn. He loves his sister so much! In fact, the other day Alex asked if he loved mommy and David's reply was, "Nope. I love Kaitlyn!" Well, I guess that's a good answer too, right?
Kaitlyn has grown and changed a lot in the past year. But I have to say that I think she still had more hair when she was born than she does even now! :) Someday it'll grow....
We love you Kaitlyn!
Happy Birthday!








4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!! She has gotten so big! Hope to see you guys soon!
What a cutie! One year olds are so fun.
She is so cute. I can't believe you have another one the way! Congrats. There's a little girl in our swimming class who looks just like Kaitlyn. Hope to see you guys soon!
Wow.... it seems like just yesterday you told me you were preggers with a little girl! Now you are pregnant AGAIN! Which reminds me.... shouldn't you guys know by now what you are having?
Post a Comment