Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day in the life...

Wake up...change a diaper...get breakfast...watch cartoons...put Kaitlyn down for a nap...eat a snack...get dressed...take David to preschool....try to fold some laundry that's been sitting on my floor for over a week now and just keeps getting bigger and bigger with every load that I do...get Kaitlyn up from her nap...change another diaper...eat something...feed Kaitlyn...go pick up David...hurry and get lunch...then either A.) watch a couple extra kids for a few hours...and change a few more diapers...or B.) drop my kids off so I can run to school for a few hours...eat a snack...change another diaper...make some dinner...eat...give kids a bath and put them to bed...try to do some sort of project that needs to be done OR do some homework that's been put off till the last minute...watch a little t.v...eat something (again)...fall asleep...Do it all over again the next day.

My life in a nutshell...

3 comments:

Malmbergs said...

Whew! Makes me tired just reading it and remembering those days. Try to take the time to cherish the little things because they can vanish so fast.

Brigitte said...

haha.... that's pretty much how I feel too! Life consists of Eating, Changing Diapers and Sleeping. Tis the life of a mother I guess!

{I'm told we'll miss changing diapers. hehe. Funny thought huh.}

Leiah said...

Yesterday at my in laws two of the really little kids kept trying to drink out of the dog dish - my father in law said that someone in his ward who was having a hard time w/ his teenagers said, he wishes the only problems they still had were trying to eat and drink with the dog! It's too bad we don't typically enjoy the "season" we are in. My days sound a lot like yours - except I spent WAY TOO much time in the car!