I was extra lucky this past month to have 2 of my sisters come visit in the same week! It was great to see them and let the kiddos get to know each other again and play together. I loved having them stay with me and getting to spend time with family.

Kaitlyn and Mikayla


David and Preston

Garik and Kaitlyn playing and giving loves


David and Garik
David was sure sad when everyone took off. He really enjoyed having cousins to play with and constantly asks about them now.
1 comment:
We miss you too! Garik asks almost every day for yeayah, gigib, and nanyn. I have to explain that you are far away and we had to ride in the airplane to see you. Hey, I need those pics of David and Garik. I didn't get any good ones. Thanks again for letting us come stay with you and for driving me around everywhere! It was well worth the trip to come and see everyone! Love you!
Post a Comment