I know it. It's been forever since I've posted anything. I've had good intentions of doing so several times, but instead just end up looking at other blogs rather than updating my own. But I've finally downloaded photos and realized I've got a bunch that I've been wanting to post. So, here ya go!
First of all, here are some photos of upstairs BEFORE (taken back in 2007, so we've done some redecorating since then) and then AFTER we put in the wood floors. The photos didn't turn out really well though. For some reason the exposure just wasn't working right for me. But at least you can get an idea of the change. The next task is to put the same wood floors in downstairs in the dining room.
BEFORE:



It was a little bit of a task, but not as hard as we thought it would be. It was a bit like piecing a puzzle together as I laid out the pieces, trying to match up colors and designs in the wood while Alex and a friend nailed them all down. At least now we know how to do it all! It sure makes a difference though and really opens the place up.
1 comment:
I love the hard wood floors. It looks really nice. Hope your doing well.
Post a Comment