Friday, April 10, 2009

ANNOUNCING....

NATHANIEL ETHAN JOLLEY
5 lbs.11 oz. 17 inches
Tuesday April 7th
2:51pm

Labor and delivery were super fast (again)! However, after he was born, Nathaniel was having some difficulty breathing, so after letting me hold him for 2 seconds, they raced him off to the NICU to start treatment on him. I finally got to really hold him for the first time almost 20 hours later once they got him stable. Luckily the treatments worked and he started breathing better, so after only 2 days we were able to bring him home.
David was super excited to finally be able to hold his new baby brother, so we let him stay up till we got home around 10pm last night. He absolutely LOVES his little "Faniel" and wants to hold him and love on him all the time. Kaitlyn is coming around and will be pretty good with the baby too I think.
We are just trying to adjust to having a new little one in the house now, but enjoying it as well. We are just so glad that he is now healthy and home with us!

6 comments:

tiki_lady said...

yikes, kinda scary but I am so glad he is home and ok! Happy adjusting. What a great looking family you have.

Mama & Papa Griz said...

I am so happy for you, he is darling! I am glad that he is ok. I bet your mom can't wait to get up here and give him kisses. Let me know if you need anything.
Love
Erika

Melonius said...

Congratulations!
He's so tiny, I think the seatbelt buckle is bigger than he is!

blkris said...

Hooray! Glad to see he is okay and that he has a name... and what a cute name it is! Good pick. Sorry I missed your call back last night. We were on the computer watching Life and the phone was hooked up to the other computer. Anyway... hope you are well. I will call you earlier in the day. Love you!

Macarena (or Natalia ) Latourrette said...

CONGRATS JOLLEY FAMILY! ONE MORE KIDDO TO THE FAM! WE ARE SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON, AND WE ARE HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS LOOK SO GOOD AND HAPPY!

Ashley Schill said...

Congrats! I have been checking your blog anxiously awaiting the news that he has come! He is sooo tiny! I like his name and that's cute that David wants to hold him and love him all the time. So happy he is healthy and home with you. Hope you are feeling well!