I can not believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday that I brought home my tiny little 5 pound baby from the hospital and now look at him! Nathaniel is getting so big and is so much fun now. He finally has grown some hair back and it is coming in curly just like David's was. He LOVES his siblings and I love to see his face light up when they come into the room. He laughs at them and follows them around wanting to play just like the big kids. He crawls (in his own little way) all over the place now and has just cut his first 2 teeth! Before I know it, he'll be walking around and talking... Wednesday, December 16, 2009
8 months...
I can not believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday that I brought home my tiny little 5 pound baby from the hospital and now look at him! Nathaniel is getting so big and is so much fun now. He finally has grown some hair back and it is coming in curly just like David's was. He LOVES his siblings and I love to see his face light up when they come into the room. He laughs at them and follows them around wanting to play just like the big kids. He crawls (in his own little way) all over the place now and has just cut his first 2 teeth! Before I know it, he'll be walking around and talking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment