Monday, October 8, 2012

California fun, part 3!!!!

We spent out last day in California at the greatest place in the world...Disneyland!  Besides going once when I was like 2 years old, I've now been twice as an adult and love it.  It seriously just has that "magical" feel to the place and makes you feel like a kid again.  It was another amazing day together and we didn't want it to end. 
 
 

 Isabella screamed her head off when I gave her to David so I could snap a photo with Donald and Daisy Duck!
 The whole family got in the photo with Pluto, but Isabella was screaming as she hung onto me trying to get away and Nathaniel was trying to pull Alex as far away from him as possible :)

 It isn't Disneyland if you don't get to see Mickey and Minnie, right?
Kaitlyn waited in line to see Minnie and get her autograph and photo for probably 45 minutes!

I decided to sit this ride out and let Alex take the kids on the tea cups because I knew if I went, I would get so sick.  I have a hard enough time as it is with roller coasters now, but those spinning ones just make me lose it.

The kids were worn out by the end of the night and all crashed in the car as we drove ALL THE WAY HOME that night.  It was a long night for Alex and I but the kids did great and slept really well even for being in the car.  Guess wearing them out all day at Disneyland was a smart move on our parts!

No comments: