Monday, March 31, 2008

So done....

I am soooo ready for school to be over. Not only am I ready, but I know Alex is ready for me to be done too. It is so hard to be a wife and mom, take care of the house, go to school, and still have time to do other things. Alex works late most every day (doesn't get home till 7 or 8pm), so by the time he gets home, we have a late dinner, and get the kids to bed, I either have to study or am so exhausted from the day that I just want to crash! That means we don't get a whole lot of quality husband/wife time together. I just keep thinking...only 2 weeks left, then finals and I'm done....at least until next semester, right? Unless I decide after summer break that I'm still not ready to go back. Then I'll just defer again until next Winter. We'll see what happens. Once school is out, Alex said he'd take me on a vacation. So, we are trying to plan where we want to go and what to do with the kids. That's always the trick...finding someone you trust to watch your kids. Plus, Kaitlyn is being a pill lately and not wanting to take the bottle. So, I guess I need to work some more with her on that. Maybe I'll try a different bottle and nipple and see if she'll take it then.

No comments: