Friday, May 16, 2008

Junk food junkie!


I must confess that I am a total junk food junkie! If there is ice cream, cookies, cake, candy, or sugar of any sort, I am all over it. It's pretty sad because I think I like junk food more than real food. Not that I don't love to eat, but give me a choice between a piece of chicken and a bowl of ice cream and I'll take the ice cream hands down. Alex is so good to me as he knows my weakness for goodies. Last night he brought home a package of the all-time favorite, OREOS. I have to admit that I already have eaten probably half of the package. I stood by the kitchen counter this afternoon with my glass of milk just downing one after the other. I don't even know how many I ate, but I noticed almost a whole row was gone from the package once I finally stopped myself. I guess it's a good thing that I've been blessed with a fast metabolism because otherwise, I'm afraid I would be the size of a house with as much junk as I eat! Even now, I am about to scoop myself a big bowl of CHOCOLATE ice cream to go chow down on. I have a weakness....what can I say? :)

I'm not the only Oreo lover in the family though...as you can tell!

2 comments:

Bobvila said...

I can't believe you gave her oreos already! I understand about the cookies - especially Kendall's warm gooey chocolate chip cookies! Oreos are pretty good too though.

Leiah said...

I could give you a run for your money in the eating department. The worst was when I gave Ryder an oreo as a baby in walmart to keep him happy while we finished shopping - what a mess!