Saturday, May 10, 2008
Sick, sick, sick....
I really hate being sick. It seems like since the school semester ended I have been nothing but sick. I had a nasty cold right when finals were going on, then I had a little bout of vertigo or something because I was out of commission one day as a result of dizzy spells (or rather one BIG dizzy spell that lasted all day long), and now I have been sick the past week with strep/mono-like symptoms. I went to the dr. and they said my test came back negative for strep (although I have the nasty white spots in my throat like strep) and it can't be mono because I already had that about 5 years ago. Yeah, they thought it might be strep back then so they gave me some antibiotics to take and said that if I broke into a huge itchy rash because of the medicine, then it was probably mono....well, guess what? I broke into this huge nasty rash covering my entire body. Not fun. Anyhow.... so, I have been stuck with this nasty virus (whatever it is) and it doesn't seem to be getting much better. I finally feel decent today although I still can't really talk. My throat is so sore, but the fever I think is finally gone. Either that, or the fact that I am keeping myself doped up on Ibuprofen might have something to do with it! Ahhh... I can't wait to be back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
happy mothers day right?!
Leah - I'm so glad you are a blogger!! It's such a fun way to keep in touch. Sorry you're not feeling good. Well your kids are adorable - fun to see what your daughter looks like, finally! Let's keep in touch.
Luvs Brigitte
Post a Comment