Thursday, June 26, 2008
Water blues...
Ok, so what better to come home to than a $450 water bill...??? We got all our mail Saturday since we had been gone for about 3 weeks. Well, when we saw that water bill, we freaked! I called the city on Monday, they came out Tuesday and said nothing was wrong on their end, but that our meter was spinning like crazy, meaning there is a leak....somewhere. The only thing is, there is NO water to be seen anywhere, so it's a huge mystery where the leak could be. Our builder came out yesterday to check things out and says he thinks the leak may just be in the pipe that runs along side the street and hopefully the leak is not in our main water line to the house. Can you believe it though? The house is just over a year old and we are having pipes break on us? AHHH!! That's all I can say. So, anyways... we have been without water for the past few days and will continue to be until they can get the problem solved. An excavator is supposed to be out tomorrow morning to try to figure it out, so until then.... It sure makes you appreciate running water when you don't have it. Boy, I'm glad I wasn't a pioneer!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment