Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to civilization

Well, we are back to civilization again. Our water leak was fixed Friday afternoon, so we now have running water again. Thank heavens! We still have no idea though if we are going to have to pay for the fixing of the leak or if the builder took care of it. Nobody told us anything... they just came out to fix it without saying who was paying the bill or even how much it would cost. Let's just hope we don't get a bill in the mail soon for it. We are already fighting with the city to take care of the $450 water bill for last month. Who knows what it's gonna be for this month too since we didn't get home from our trip and figure out there was a leak until the month was already almost over. Ohhh, the joys of owning your own home. It's great, but then it's not.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

There's always something isn't there?! Oh and then there is the maintenance... that's all we do on Saturdays I swear!!

So I saw you called the other day, sorry I haven't called back yet. I'm a sucky friend. We are going outta town today but I'll call you when we get back and we should get together or something. I miss my Leah!

And I LOVE your new blog design and header. DId you do the header yourself? Lookin good!