Monday, June 23, 2008

Vacation!

It's been a while since I've posted. We took a trip down to Texas where the kiddos stayed with my parents while Alex and I went on a cruise in Europe. It was amazing, but exhausting at the same time. It was one of those vacations where you feel you need a vacation from your vacation. We saw tons of cool stuff, but were worn out every day from all the traveling, walking, and site-seeing. We enjoyed our time in Texas visiting with family, then all our adventures in Europe, which I'll have to detail later. Here's just a few photos from our dinner out with my family while we were in Texas...
Alex and I at Babe's (the best good ol' country food down south!)

Me and my sisters outside the restaurant

The two little girls hangin' out

David and Preston having fun running wild!

Everyone thought it was hilarious to watch David eat a package of butter!

Mikayla had enough and was ready to go home!

No comments: