Monday, December 1, 2008

Love this kid!

David makes me smile all the time. He is such a sweet, thoughtful, and polite little kid. A few of the things that have made me smile lately...

I threw out my back recently and so it was really sore for quite a while. One night as I turned on David's Nemo "t.v." for him to look at before bed, he turned to me and said, "Mom - is your back sore?" I replied that it was ok. He said, "Then, can I climb up on you to see Nemo?"
How sweet that he would even think to ask if I was able to hold him up or not.

If David doesn't want to do something or eat something or whatever, he will politely say, "No Thank you, Mom."

For some reason David is scared to death of Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. So, the past few nights he has asked me to turn on his fan because "It will keep Buzz Lightyear from getting into our house." Where does he come up with this stuff?

When David is trying to go to the bathroom, he will sit there and hit his head with his hand or try to push a "button" on his back because "it helps make the poop come out", so he says!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Leah! Those are such cute stories... I can't believe he is scared of Buzz! I've never heard of a kid being scared of Buzz lightyear... but good thing he figured out the fan will keep him away. haha.... that is so cute!