Congrats! I hope you have as much fun with 2 boys as we have...I'm not gonna lie to you...it gets CRAZY sometimes:) We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!
Congrats. 3 is a big change.
Congratulations!!! Boy, girl, boy. Hey! You copied us! LOLTara
love the booty shot, so cute. Congrats!!
YEA!!! Congrats Leah! Maybe you'll have a little basketball team by the time you are done. haha. Only a few more to go right?
That is so exciting your having another boy. How are you feeling? What are your plans for Christmas?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats! I hope you have as much fun with 2 boys as we have...I'm not gonna lie to you...it gets CRAZY sometimes:) We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!
Congrats. 3 is a big change.
Congratulations!!! Boy, girl, boy. Hey! You copied us! LOL
Tara
love the booty shot, so cute. Congrats!!
YEA!!! Congrats Leah! Maybe you'll have a little basketball team by the time you are done. haha. Only a few more to go right?
That is so exciting your having another boy. How are you feeling? What are your plans for Christmas?
Post a Comment