Monday, May 11, 2009

A little late...but...

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!

Just wanted to list a few of the many reasons why I LOVE YOU...

* You can always make me laugh
* You work hard to support us
* You help out around the house
* You spend quality time with the kids
* David and Kaitlyn absolutely LOVE you and can't wait for Daddy to get home every day
* You can always tell if something is bothering me
* You enjoy really talking to me
* You never keep things from me...you are always open and honest
* You are a source of support and comfort
* You are respected among those you know
* You try to find things we can do together
* You are able to figure out how to fix or do just about anything you put your mind to
* I can always count on you to be that strong pair of hands I need to open a jar of spaghetti sauce :)
* You call to chat during the day
* You keep me updated on life outside of my "little world of kids"
* You try to help me calm down and relax
* Most of all... you love me and tell me that you do

I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

blkris said...

Hey, Happy Belated BDay Alex! Sorry, I missed it. Time flies and I can't keep track of the days. Hope you had a good one!