Friday, May 15, 2009
Outdoor fun
Now that the weather is nice, we have enjoyed spending time outside. The kids' "Papa" bought them a cool little playhouse that is now sitting out back. David and Kaitlyn LOVE it. They ask to go outside and play in it every day. It has definitely been a source of entertainment and will continue to be hours of fun this summer...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That house is so cute! It's already so hot out here that the kids are crying at the door to come in. I'm so mean I tell them no and give out juice boxes and turn on the sprinklers to milk any more time out of it that I can.
Ohhh! That looks SO much fun--just like a "real" house (from the perspective of a kid anyway). I'll bet the kids are loving it!
Post a Comment