Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The day after...

I always hate the day after a trip. The house is a disaster. There is junk all over the house to be put away, laundry to do, cleaning of the house, dishes that need to be done and...not to mention, I don't really have the time (or motivation) to do any of it today. I had to run down to Provo this morning to pick up books for school, gotta do my reading for class tonight, make some calls, activate my new phone that just came before my other one dies on me (since my other one decided to quit charging), and apparently now I need to change my clothes since Nathaniel just spit up all over me! So, once I get my house in order again, I can tell ya all about our adventures in Texas this past week. Until then...

1 comment:

Melonius said...

hey, if you ever need to drop off kids when you go to class, feel free.