Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh baby (x3)!

When we were down in Texas, we were able to get together with my sisters who had baby boys at the same time I had Nathaniel. It was so fun to see these 3 little cousins together and imagine them just running around causing chaos when they get a little older! The three of them were born all within one month exactly - Nathaniel was born the 7th of April, Caleb was born the 17th, and then Jacob was born the 7th of May. Here are just a couple of the photos I was able to get of the trio...
(Left to right: Caleb, Jacob, Nathaniel)
(I love the two bald boys sleeping on either side of Jake)
(We got Jacob to laugh and poor Nathaniel got startled and woke up...)

4 comments:

blkris said...

So cute! And matching outfits even!

Bobvila said...

These turned out SO CUTE! I need copies! So glad we got to see you at least for a day! Love ya!

Fiddlefish said...

Cute! Cute! Love the outfits. ;^)

Jen said...

How fun to get them together!