Here are a couple I was able to get of David swimming...
Monday, June 7, 2010
Swimming lessons...
I got the kids signed up for swim lessons this year and they are all LOVING it! Nathaniel, Kaitlyn, and I do a parent/child class and then David has his lesson after us. David is doing really well learning how to swim and is so excited every day to tell me and Alex about how good he is doing and what he is learning. I brought the camera one day and asked David to take some pictures while I was in the water with the little ones. This is what I ended up with. :)
Here are a couple I was able to get of David swimming...

He's only got 3 kids in his group with 2 instructors, so he gets lots of good attention. Once this week is over and we are done with swim lessons, we'll have to be sure to keep the kids swimming so they just keep getting better and better...
Here are a couple I was able to get of David swimming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment