For Easter, David got a big thing of blueberry bubble bath. Well, this morning as I was vacuuming, I started smelling something like blueberry. I didn't think anything of it until I saw David come out of the bathroom holding his thing of bubble bath. I walked into the bathroom and saw that he had dumped nearly the ENTIRE bottle into the toilet! I just had to laugh! At least the toilet smelled good!!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Bubble bath blues...
For Easter, David got a big thing of blueberry bubble bath. Well, this morning as I was vacuuming, I started smelling something like blueberry. I didn't think anything of it until I saw David come out of the bathroom holding his thing of bubble bath. I walked into the bathroom and saw that he had dumped nearly the ENTIRE bottle into the toilet! I just had to laugh! At least the toilet smelled good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment