Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's amazing...

It's amazing what you can get done when you procrastinate. Someone once said this and I totally agree. I have been putting off writing a paper for the past week that is due tomorrow. I have gotten lots of other stuff done in the meantime, but no paper. I finally sat down and have been trying to write it today in between dealing with the kids, doing laundry, wiping dog slobber off the walls and doors, dusting, doing dishes, looking up stuff on the internet, and whatever else I can manage to do besides work on my paper. Not only do I have to finish this paper, but I also have 3 chapters to read for my class tomorrow. Unlike one of my classes that I gave up a while ago trying to read for, I actually have to read for this one because I lose points if I don't. Well, I think I'd better try to quit procrastinating now and get this paper done!

No comments: