Sunday, April 27, 2008

Summertime!!

I am so excited for it to be summertime so we can spend time outside again. Alex and I sat out on the porch the other night by the fire pit enjoying the night sky. I was stargazing (I forgot how much I like to do that) and saw a shooting star! I hadn't seen a shooting star in years, so it was pretty cool. Then I was out the other night and either it was a satellite going across the sky, or I saw a UFO. Who knows?

We spent the day out a park yesterday at a birthday party. It was so nice to be outside and enjoy doing something rather than sitting around at home and cleaning or doing whatever. David enjoyed trying to fly a kite, eating cotton candy, hitting a pinata, and running around the park. Kaitlyn got to enjoy a nice Cheetoe, which made her happy (until we took it away, then she started screaming). She is so funny now with her little attitude. I guess that's girls for ya, right?



No comments: