Friday, July 17, 2009

BACKYARD BLUES...

So, remember how I mentioned a while ago that we were having our backyard landscaped? Well, over a month later and the place is S T I L L not done! It has just been one headache after another with our landscaper. He says things will be done a certain day, then no one ever shows up to do the work, so I call and he makes up some excuse why. Then he says he will be out, but of course never shows up. So I call again and again and again only to get excuse after excuse or even have him ignore my calls. We are about ready to just tell him we're gonna part ways and he can forget about completing the job (because obviously he doesn't really want to do it anyways!). Why is it that contractors like to make things difficult? :)

So, anyways, here are a few photos of the backyard in it's current state. It looks a hundred times better than it did to begin with, but still...not...done.
There is supposed to be more patio following the shape of the first rock wall with a little planter right up next to the rock. Then the rest of the yard should be grassed...
Maybe some day our landscaper will decide to actually call, answer my call, come out like he says, and do the job he's supposed to do - FINISH our yard!
I'll keep you posted....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah! your backyard is huge!! It'll be wonderful when it's finally done