Friday, July 17, 2009

CALIFORNIA HERE I COME (or rather, went)

A couple weekends ago I was able to go out to Northern California for my college roommate's wedding. It was great to get away for the weekend (just me and Nathaniel went) and spend some time with the girls.
The day before the wedding, we all went and got pedicures. Boy, did my feet seriously need that TLC...

Here are the girls at the BBQ that night... (Me, Laura - the BRIDE, Bree, and Cindy)
After the BBQ, all the girls headed over to the Bachelorette party where we had some yummy treats and lots of fun... The day of the wedding...
Little Nathaniel was just THE best baby the entire time I was in Cali. He was so happy and slept a ton - allowing me to just hang out with the girls and relax.
Overall, it was great to get away and have some girl time, but also made me appreciate and miss my wonderful family back at home. Seeing Laura and Jeff so in love made me remember back to when Alex and I were first married and has helped me to try to rekindle that "flame."

No comments: