Oh what a sweet pea! Jake has found his hands lately and tries to get his thumb - but when he does he just gags himself! I want to kiss his chubby cheekies! - not like I get enough around here :)
Hey, I know that little face! I found you on Bree's blog - hope you don't mind that I checked in :). It was really fun getting to know you better this weekend!
4 comments:
well, the good news is that you won't have to turn on all the lights in the middle of the night to search for the binky.
Oh what a sweet pea! Jake has found his hands lately and tries to get his thumb - but when he does he just gags himself! I want to kiss his chubby cheekies! - not like I get enough around here :)
What a cutie! I know it's so bad for them but when babies suck their thumbs there is nothing sweeter and cuter in the world!
Hey, I know that little face! I found you on Bree's blog - hope you don't mind that I checked in :). It was really fun getting to know you better this weekend!
Post a Comment