
So, looks like we are coming to the end of soccer and football season. David had his last soccer game last night and Devon has one more (possibly two) football game left as well. It seems like the season just flew right by! (Probably due to the fact that things have been super busy these past few months.) The boys both did really well and worked hard at their sport. David absolutely LOVED soccer and has already asked to do it again next year. Devon worked hard and enjoyed football, but isn't too sure he wants to do it again or not. Both boys have asked about playing basketball now though. So, looks like we might be back into busy scheduling again here soon!

1 comment:
I totally get the whole NO blogging thing....who has the time! I was cracking up as I read your posts...Dinky Creek! Seriously! I went there ALL the time as a kid! Such fantastic memories. We even had our stake girls camp there a couple of times! How fun for you guys!
Post a Comment