
Since Alex got away on a guys trip, he felt bad for leaving me alone and suggested I take a girls trip. So, he sent me and my sister Kristin to Hawaii for a few days! It was an awesome get-away and gave us both time to relax and recharge.
We enjoyed sleeping undisturbed, driving the coast and seeing the beautiful scenery and waves...


eating amazing snow cones from Matsumoto's...

going to the beach...


trying to find our way through the Pineapple Maze at the Dole Plantation...

and spending the day at the Polynesian Cultural Center.

I definitely loved the time off from life...
And what better way to end the trip than with a rainbow? :)
2 comments:
Hooray for Hawaii, but yuck to those pics of me. Note to self: no pictures while I am 7 months prego. :)
Thanks again for the great trip!! Love you!
Looks so fun. I didn't know Kristin was Pregnant. You look great in your hat.
Post a Comment