Thursday, June 9, 2011

David's graduation

The last day of school was David's little graduation and Kindergarten program. I have to say that I was a little emotional seeing my little boy growing up. It just seems unreal at times how fast the time is flying by. I wish I could keep him my sweet little baby forever, but I know that's not gonna happen.
(David with Mrs. Brun)

He was so excited to have us there at his graduation and program. He had been talking about all the songs they were gonna sing for us and what he was gonna do for his graduation. David loved his teacher, Mrs. Brun, but is super excited to be moving on to 1st grade. In his class, they gave out little awards and his was for the Sweetest Kid in class. Couldn't be more fitting... :)
(David and Jax)
(David and Zander)

No comments: