
Alex's brother Blair graduated from Podiatry school a couple weeks ago, so we left the kids with friends and family and flew up East to go to his graduation and tour the surrounding areas. It was one of those exhausting trips from all the driving and walking around, but awesome at the same time to see so many historical places.
I've never been to D.C. and it was gorgeous! We stayed in all 3 cities on different nights, so we got a chance to see a lot. I have to say that New York is cool to visit for a few hours, but I would never want to live there. Too much traffic :)

We got to see the Statue of Liberty, New York City (including where the Twin Towers used to stand), Thomas Jefferson and Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall as well as the Korean War Memorial, The White House, The Declaration of Independence, National Aerospace Museum, Smithsonian, and all sorts of other historical places. It was a cram-packed few days for sure!



1 comment:
Oh how fun! Your belly is so cute. It's hard to do lots of walking when your pregnant. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment