Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dilemma...

I'm at an impasse.... Do I go back to school this Fall semester or do I defer and go back Winter? I just don't know if I've had enough of a break after this last Winter semester. Let me tell you, going to school when you've got a husband and 2 kids is a little bit more difficult than when you are single. :) Both Alex and I were ready for me to done with this last semester...so much so that I don't know how I feel about going back again already. Plus now I've gotta find someone to watch 2 kids because Kaitlyn is a little too old to take with me to class like I did last semester. I mean, I'm not in a hurry to finish by any means, so I guess it doesn't really matter if I go back now or later...but I'm just wondering if I wouldn't rather take the Winter semester off? I've decided that I am only doing one semester a year. That's about all I can handle. I only took 9 credits last semester, but that was about 3 credits too many I think. 2 classes may be my limit this next time. So, what do you think? Do I rough it and try to go back or do I be a lazy bum and defer again? Hummm....

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Holy posts! You've gone all blog crazy!! haha, jk. I guess that's what happens when I don't check for awhile. I love all your europe pictures.... I'm so jealous! I can't believe you caught that girl trying to steal your uncle's wallet!!! Did she just run away or did you guys yell at her? that would be funny if you gave her a lecture...

So I didn't know you were going back to school?! How much do you have left? You are my hero. I haven't finished school yet either. I so need to go back but I really don't want to. You have a good excuse for not finishing, but me- I dinked around for FIVE years and have nothing to show for it. I was so stupid! My hubby hasn't finished yet either so we are a family of dropouts. Real winners I tell ya...

Have you talked to Laura lately? I really need to call her... and YOU too! I'm such a bad friend. :S Ugh. K let's hang out this weekend. What do you think? Dinner, movie, mini-golf, game night, bowling - you name it and we'll be there.

Bobvila said...

Can you do one class a semester? Then it's not so much but you feel like you are working towards your goal.

Love all your pictures. Miss you!

Leah said...

i suppose i can do one class a semester but it's not really worth the money i'd have to pay for tuition to do just one class. 2 is my minimum i think in order to make it worthwhile...