Sunday, July 20, 2008
Draper Days
We went to the Draper Days festival last night with Alex's family. They had games for the kids, a giant bubble thing to play in (which David LOVED), and a concert later that night with fireworks afterward (which we only saw as we were walking out to the car because David had fallen asleep by then and Kaitlyn was absolutely wired because she was so tired). It was nice though to get out and enjoy the warm sunshine and spend some time with family hanging out and listening to fun music.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Isn't it so cool how Utah does the summer days thing for every city?! I guess other states might do that but Idaho doesn't, so I'm pretty impressed with Utah from where I'm lookin. And that bubble thing looks awesome! I would have loved that, err...I mean MACK would have loved that. ;)
So I swear there's something going on every weekend for the rest of the summer, family reunions here and there, vacations and what not - BUT I honestly am itchin to hang out with you. I'll call you someday... love ya chica. caio.
Post a Comment